About us
 

History

Philosophy

Contacts

Team

 

History of the Chemical Institute Burkon Partnership
     
1947    Dr. Neef Laboratory – Founded in Nuremberg / Johannis as a clinical-chemical laboratory and later as a food chemistry institute focusing on the analysis of meat and sausage products as well as hygiene inspections
     
1972   Hans-Peter Burkon – Started as a Partner Institute Manager in the Dr. Neef Laboratory
     
1975   Move to Nuremberg / Altenfurt – Move to the new laboratories and extension of the investigative range to all relevant food categories and consumer goods
     
1978   Chemical Institute Burkon – Takeover by Hans-Peter Burkon as proprietor and institute manager with sole overall responsibility and renaming to Chemical Institute Burkon
     
1983   New Building – Erection of a new building to extend the laboratories and offices
     
1987   Foundation – Foundation of the Institute for Environmental and Workplace Analysis
     
1994   Restructuring – Institut für Umwelt- und Arbeitsplatzanalytik Burkon GmbH see home page www.ifu-burkon.de
     
2005   Expansion – Additional laboratories were put into operation in the existing building
     
2009   Dr. Alexander Burkon – Started at the Chemical Institute Burkon as Representative Institute Manager
     
2013   Project New Building / Expansion – Start with the planning of new and extended laboratories and offices in the Raudtener Straße 19
     
2014   Start Construction Works – Start with the construction works in the Raudtener Straße 19
     
2015   Restructuring – Restructuring in the Chemical Institute Burkon Partnership – Partnership of Commercial Chemists and joining the company of Dr. Alexander Burkon as Owner and Institute Manger
     
2015   Move – Move to the new laboratories and offices in the Raudtener Straße 19 and extension of the investigative range